Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Portland Temple

Well today my companion and I went to the temple for the first time. The Temple here is so beautifull. I think that its one of the prettiest I've ever seen (and it's not cause its my mission's temple). I had a good time there and will love to come once again. The bad thing is that I have to wait three months before I can go back. The worst thing is that I forgot my camera. After that we went to Powell's Books. It's the biggest book store in the nation. Its six stories of just books. I have to bring my sister here when we come back. Downtown is just the best place to get lost in. We also went to a chocolate store. Its a good place to just go and hang. Its actually kind of ridiculous but it was fun. There is so much stuff that I've found here in Portland that I would love to do. I dont think I've had this much fun in Portland. I have decided that I need to go Downtown more often. My week has been a lot better. My companion and I have been working harder and it just brings us closer together. Its a good way to end a companionship. Love you all and see ya later.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.