Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 Months!!!

Well today is my five month mark and it feel kinda weird. It really does not feel like I've been here for so long. I can say that I have learned a lot though. I have learned more about God's plan for us, I've learned more about how the church is organized, but I think that the most important things that I have learned are about myself. I have learned more about my character, about the things that things that I can withstand. I have learned more about who I am and what talents I have. But I have also realized the things that I need to change in my life and my character to become a better person. I need to be more patient and understanding with the people around me. Also I need to be more assertive. I need to learn how to tell people what they are doing is wrong and help them overcome it. I think that I need to be more of a leader to my trainer. He is having a lot of trouble and I need to help him. Most of the time I keep to myself and let things go so that we don't have arguments but it doesn't fix the problem. I need to sacrifice comfort for perfection. Not that I will ever be perfect, but I can work at it and do the best I can so that the Lord may help me with the rest

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.