Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Everybody!!!

Hey so guess what.... My companion and I are doing really well. We started this new thing its called Working Out. Its amazing. So exactly a week ago my companion and I decided that it would be a great idea to start working out in the morning. We went out to buy some exercise equipment and got to it. We bought an inflatable punching bag, some boxing groves, and one of those huge exercise balls. One of the members that lives close to us let us borrow a jump rope so that's what we have been doing the past week. It has helped us out a lot. We notice that we are happier and that we have a better attitude towards the work. It has really helped me to get some of my frustrations out and be more patient with my comp. So what do you know, exercise is not just good for your body but also for your overall well being. Changing subject... We are going to baptize a few people these coming weeks. I'm really excited to be a part of them. I feel that the Lord has really blessed us to be successful. I don't think that we have worked hard enough to be able to bring these souls unto God, but the Lord prepares all of his children in different ways. Well I hope that you all are doing well. Be sure to watch General Conference and tell me all about it, cause I'm going to be baptizing someone. WOOT-WOOT!!! Much love and peace. See ya!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.