Monday, April 5, 2010

Waaahhhh!!!

 Well this past few weeks have been really tough ones. Most of you don't know this but I was reassigned missions. Now I'm serving in the Washington Spokane Mission. It has been a real rollercoaster ride of different feelings. The first few days were a hard but it is getting better. I really am ganna miss all the other missionaries that I got to know and love, and all of the recent converts that I have helped to come unto Christ. But, I know that this is where the Lord needs me and I will do my best to bring more souls unto Him.
 This change has given me a renewed drive to become the best missionary that I can be. In the past I have let my selfishness distract me from the work, but I intend to fully consecrate my time to the Lord. This has been the most humbling experience that I have had, ever!!! It has taught me the things that I really want out of life and it has taught me what I have to do and give up to get what I want. I didn't know that I could change this much.
 I really enjoyed General Conference. It really helped me to feel a lot better. I can honestly say that this was the best Conference that I have seen. I think that all of the talks were good but my favorite one was one by President Uchtdorf. I can't remember in which session it was in but I felt the Spirit through out all of it. I have learned a lot of new things from it and I am very thankfull.
 Well now for some cool news. I flew from Portland to Spokane!!! That was the first time that I had ever been on a plane. Thats crazy right!! It wasn't anything big. I thought that it was ganna be something a lot more frightning but it was sweet. It only took an hour to get here instead of 8 hours that it would have taken by bus. The only thing I was afriad of was losing my luggage. I did not want to get to Spokane and not have anything to wear. The only bad thing about flying is that I had to leave a lot of stuff back in Portland. I left a lot of books and clothes that I had, but I figured that I can buy those things back. Well, Im sorry for not writting as often as I should but i will get better I promise. 
 I love you all!!!  

--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.