Monday, April 12, 2010

1

 Well this week has been a real challenge for me. I got assigned to a new area and neither me nor my companion know this area. We are both starting from zero here and it has been hard. We have worked our butts off. I don't think I have worked this hard on my mission. We got to know most of the people that the other missionaries were teaching and we have been teaching them.
 By the way my new companion's name is Elder Jacobson. He was a Zone Leader right before he got stuck with me. He is a really cool guy that knows how to work really hard. He only has 3 months left on his mish and is starting to get a little trunkie. He denies it but it is becoming too ovious.
 I really like this new place. We live in a valley and mountains look beautiful. It makes it feel like home. There is also a river that goes across and that also adds to the beauty. Its really different than Portland though. Portland is a big city and its really green. East Wenatchee is a small town and not as green. 
 Well this week commemorates the 365th day that I went in to the MTC. It has been a real trip. A lot of areas, investigators, and companions but its all good. I have really learned a bunch from this past year and I am excited to learn a lot more.
 Well this is all for this week but tune in next week!!!
 Love ya!!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.