Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

First of all, I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!! Im really excited to see what this next year has in store for me and for all of you. This last year was a good year full of blessings. I know that this next one will be a lot better.
I welcomed the New Year like any other missionary should. In a huge party!! hahaha JUST KIDDING!!! I was well asleep when the New Year came around. I know that it sounds less than exciting but that what you have to do when your in the service of the Lord. I can't complain. We had a branch New Year's party where we ate and got to know each other. It was good. This branch really knows how to thow a party!
My New Years resolution is to be a better missionary than I was last year. Not to have many baptisms but to be more obedient and to work harder and more effectively than what I have last year. I hope that the Lord will bless me and help me complete the goals that I have set for myself.
This last week was good. We helped some in-actives go back to church for the first time in 2+ years. And fast and testimony week was the best time for them to feel the Spirit again. Hopefull it keeps on going like this. We might get a few baptisms this month if it all goes well.
Well, I love ya'll. May God bless you and your's this new year. See ya in 2011!!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.