Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Transfers!!

Yesterday was Transfer day. They split Elder Battaglia and I. I was kinda bummed to have to switch companions. We were starting to get along better and working a lot harder. It just seems like our time together went too fast. But the Lord calls whom he needs.
My new companion Elder Davis is a sweet guy. I kinda know him because we were in the same district a while ago. He seems like a cool, laid back person, who likes to work. I know that we will have a lot of fun this transfer.
This last week has been good. We started this program on the mission, Collect the Elect. It focuses on getting the members to give us referrals and helping us teach those referrals. We are trying to start out the year strong. I know that this will help us.
I'm really excited for this next week. Our investigators are coming back from vacations and its just a matter of time till we get the chance of baptizing them.
Well that's all that I have for ya'll today. Hope that all goes well for ya. Take care and good luck. Love ya!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.