Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chistmas!!

This has been one of the best weeks I have ad on my mission. Christmas is the best! We got to spend time with the members and hang out with other missionaries. It was good. For Christmas Eve me and my companion went to eat at the Gomez-Chafala's house. We ate Argentine "carne asada". It was actually really good, just a bit salty. We spent time with them and got to know them better. They are, in my opinion, the best young family in the branch. They are fun and don't make things awkward like most do.
Christmas day we went to the Christiansen's house to go use their phone to cal my family. I was really excited to talk to them. I had talked to them in about 7 months. It was really good to hear their voices again. After that we just ate all day and hung out with other missionaries. I had a bunch of fun.
So to the good stuff! Today i went to Nike Employee Store. Its really sweet. Their was a lot there to see. Too bad everything was really expensive and I didn't have much money. Maybe next time Ill have a little more to have a bit of fun.
Take care!!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.