Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This week turned out to be one of the worst I've had yet. Its not about my companion. We are actually doing better then ever. All of our investigators flaked out of baptism. We had three baptisms set up and a wedding. And in four days time it all went down the drain. All of our investigators have been tricked by the master of lies through their families. Its amazing how much power family has in someones decisions. I just cant believe that with in an hour someone can go from being super excited to just undecisive. So thats why my week went so bad. Now what we have to do is just keep working and finding people that are ready.
Now that I let all of that out: Im really excited for Chistmas. Its ganna be a new experience to be away from home. This is the first time that I'll celebrate without my family. Its also wanna be good to talk with my family. We're ganna have a Mission Christmas Party. Ill tell yall how that went. AND all the presents that Im ganna get will not hurt either! haha
I cant believe that Its almost ganne be 8 months since left home. Time flies by when your doing the Lord's work. I love you all!! Take care!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.