Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1/3

Today I hit my 8 month mark. Its not funny how fast time has passed. I remember coming out (on the mission) like it was yesterday. I wonder if this is how its going to be after my mission. Weeks go by like months and months go by like days. I cant believe that in four months I'll be hitting a year. Its ganna be a good time.
This past week was good. We went to the coast to help the other Elders in our district blitz that part of their area. Since they can only go limited times a month they need to be as effective as they can. We also had Zone Conference. It was good. It felt like I was back in school. We were there for almost 8 hours, but i love it. I learn so much that my brain cant fit anything else after.
This Sunday was really cool. We saw a sister come back to church that we have been working with for a long time. The family is not too supportive of the church even though they are all members. She is a really strong woman and has great faith. She is a great example to me.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.