Thursday, May 21, 2009

O.P.M. (Only Perfect Mission) May 14, 2009

The Oregon, Portland Mission is awesome. I love it here. I know that this is where I'm suppose to be. I've learned so much in one week. I've been tracking like 7 hours a day. I've met so many nice people. Like Omar and Gaby, they're a young couple that want something better for their daughter, and Tommy has been investigating the church for a year is getting baptized on the 24th of May. I'm really excited for him and I know that he will be a great missionary. Also I've met some really nice Missionaries, like Elder Jimenez and Elder Gringeri, my Zone Leaders, they are great role models. This first week has really been crazy, with a bunch of conferences and meetings but I know that they are to help me get comfortable here. Well Im really excited to be here wish Icould say more. See ya'll later.

Elder Arcia

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.