Thursday, May 7, 2009

Im here!!!

Ya'll are lucky!! My P-DAY is now thursdays so i got to talk to ya'll twice this week. Well yesterday I got here to Portland, Oregon. This city is such a nice place. Its like a city within a rainforest. Everything is so green!! Downtown is beautiful. Im really blessed to have been called here. Im barely getting to know the area Im serving in. Its called Wilsonville. Its what some would call the rich side of town. My trainer's name is Elder Myers. He is a recent convert and has a great testimony of the Church that he wants to share with everyone. Im really lucky to have him as a trainer. He has taught me so much and Im really excited to be his companion and learn from him. I also met the mission President, President Dyches. He and his wife are some of the sweetest people i know and they are an example of what kind of life I want to have when I grow old. I also met a family in my area, the Wilsons. They are a nice, unified family. They are really interested in sharing the Gospel to all their freinds. They have even offered to have us teach one of their friends at their house. Well its been really nice to have shared all this new and exciting things. Hopefully I have more interesting things talk about next week. See ya'll!!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

PS: Send me some e-mails so I have something else to do on my P-DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.