Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Baptism!!!

Well last Sunday, I had my first convert baptism. HIs name is Tommy Walter. He is an 18 year old guy that had taken the discussions a year and a half before he could get baptized. I say "could" because his parents didn't want him to get baptized until he was 18. His baptism was one of the most spiritual baptisms I've ever witnessed. His will to do what he felt was right was just awesome. I feel really honored to be a part of his baptism. And to be able to usher him in to the kingdom of our God. Monday, on the other hand, was just a crazy, insane day. Well it started out really good. we went over to an investigator's home and set a baptismal date with her. But after that it all went down hill. Lets just say my trainer and I had a little mishap. I won't go too deep in to detail but it was crazy. If you really want to know, I'll e-mail you the story, I don't want publish it in a public place like this. Just let me know. Well this week has been really interesting and I know it will just get better. Talk to ya'll later.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.