Monday, May 4, 2009

LAST DAY!!!

Well today is my last day here at the MTC, Im getting my first transfer to my mission field; Portland, Oregon. I have really liked this experience. It has strengthen my testimony and changed my life. I'm really excited to go out on the field. I can't wait to get out there and start teaching people. I have met many wonderful people that have changed my life in so many ways. i know this will stay with me for the rest of my life. Sorry that i haven't updated this in a while but I've been really busy and I only get a few minutes a day to write. I don't have photos right now cause my camera broke and I haven't got it back. I bought a couple of disposeable ones but i need to get them developed and put on a disc. I promise I will have some by the end of this month. Well its been really nice talking to ya'll but I need to get back to washing my laundry (who would have thought? right?). I'll get back at ya'll as soon as I can. MUCH LOVE!!!!

ELDER ARCIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.