Tuesday, August 24, 2010

 Well people this week has been a really crazy one. So on Monday, Elder Kurtz and I, had a couple of new missionaries come and join us in Moses Lake. We have been asked to help these missionaries learn how to be effective missionaries. They got out of the MTC just last week and are waiting for their visas to go to the Mexico City North Mission. It has been really challenging and fun to be able to work with them. My new companion is Elder Johnson. He is from Denver, Colorado. He is a really cool guy and a great missionary. His Spanish is really good, a lot better than he thinks. He is really motivated and always has his purpose in mind. I have learned a lot from him a just a few days. He is a lot more prepared to be a missioanry than I was when I first came out. I know that he will do great things wherever he is.
 So since we had to split our area for the new companionship, we have been working hard to find people. We pretty much started  from the ground and have been really successfull in finding new people. Now we just need try and find them again. I have faith that the Lord will help us find people that are truely ready to hear the Gospel and to bless us with what we need to help them.
 I guess the only other thing that I can say is that on Sunday we had Elder Christensen, from the Seventy, come and talk to all of the hispanics in this area. The Branch Presidency asked me to translate and I was freaking out. I was reakk worried that I would not be able to do it right because i had not done it in a long itme but the Lord helped me and I think that it went well. Then on Monday, Elder Christensen and his wife addressed all of the missioanries in this part of the Mission. It was really good. The Spirit was there strong and we were edified.
 Well, my time has run out. Hope that you are all well and I'll write you more next week.
Love ya!!
--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.