Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello from Moses Lake!

 Well this week has been a really awsome. While I was still sad about leaving Oroville, my new companion, Elder Kurtz, and I went through the city of Moses Lake and just invited everyone to be baptized. It was great!! We didn't have too much success, cause then we would boast of ourselves, but we did find one person that accepted. The one bad thing is that we have not been able to talk to him since. But we have faith that we will get in contact wiht him once again.
 But not all was fun and games. This week has been the hardest for me. We have been riding bikes all over. I am drained! Well we actually just rode them for three days, but it really wears you out. We have a car share with the Spanish Sisters in the south. We get it for a few days and they get it for a few days. I guess thats fair. It won't be that way for much longer. We have two more Elders coming to this area. We are going to have to figure that one out.
 About these two new missionaries, they are straight out of the MTC and President Palmer has asked my companion and I to train them. They are going to be in this mission for a few months and President wants them to be treated like permanent missionaries. I am pretty nervous for this but I know that the Lord will help me out. Elder Kurtz is freaking out too, but I know that he will be a great missionary.
 Well thats how my week has gone. Its been full of ups and downs but we will get through it. I love you all and I hope that you are doing well.

--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.