Monday, August 9, 2010

Moses Lake!!

 Well people this week has been one of the best ones on my mission and also one of the worst. We had worked so hard this last transfer to be able to help more people enter the fold of God. We went out everyday with that determination and the last week of the transfer we were able to see our hard work bare its fruits. Douglas Mancil was baptized the 6th of August 2010. It was a really nice experience and the spirit was definitely there. I think that the best thing is the way that we see the investigator change and literally morph into and new person. I know that Doug will do really good in this ward. He already has a great support system. I am also glad to be able to share this experience with Elder Harper. He is great missionary.
 I got word last night that I am getting transferred to Moses Lake. I really was not prepared for that. I wanted to stay a bit longer to see more people progress but I guess that the Lord has something else in mind. I know that this area is in good hand woth Elder Harper and his new companion Elder Contreras. They are going to rock this area. I hear that my new comp, Elder Kurtz, is a really nice guy and a good missionary. We are going to get along well and work hard.
 Well Im running out of time. I love you all. You are all and inspiration to me! Take care!

--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.