Thursday, July 23, 2009

Three months!!

Sorry for not writting yall last week but we had Zone Activity and we were busy the whole day. To catch yall back up, I baptized Linda Willis on the 11th of July. It was a sweet experience. She really felt the difference from just attending the church to being baptized and receiving the Holy Ghost. I would have never guessed that I would baptize a 70 year old woman but hey it was worth it. After that we had three more baptisms. Jose Pech, Alicia Bonilla and her daughter Magali. We are really havign a lot of success because of the members here. The Tongans give us a lot of references and the leaders of the group are always willing to go out to teach with us. We cant take all the credit. Last weeks Zone Activities were really good. I actually went to two, the spanish zone and the english zone were we serve. It was nice. For the spanish one we went to a field and played soccer for like 2 hours. I have never had that much fun playing soccer since I was little. We hung out and relaxed afterwards and took some pictures (too bad i didnt have my camera). But I will tell the other elders to give me some. Then after that my comp and I and a few other elders went to the english zone's activity. There we ate steak and hamburgers. We talked a bunch and we played Capture the Flag with shaving cream. It was really fun. I had never played it like that. I have a sweet story to tell but its ganna have to wait till next week cus im running out of time. Well take care and be good. I love you all.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.