Thursday, July 30, 2009

Third Transfer

Well this last week has been really painfull. Well to start it all off, on Monday I woke up with a really bad cough and headache so I just slept through studies. I could not consentrate. After I tried to work a bit so we went to teach some lessons. Then when we were going to interview a person for baptism, some one rear-ended us. The guy was going like 30mph. He it us so hard that we hit the car in front of us. The crazy thing is that our car didn't get too banged up, just a small little dent. Then we went to the hospital to get checked out to see if everything was ok. This took up all of our evening. Tuesday was bad. I was still feeling sick and my body was aching from the accident. We canceled all of our appointment and just slept the whole day. On Wednesday my companion was feeling really bad. He also got sick and it mangled him. Also his back started to hurt really bad from the accident. Then to top it all off, he got word from the zone leader that he had been replaced as district leader. He was really bummed. He really enjoyed being district leader and I liked it too. Its fun going out on exchanges and getting to know the other missionaries. Too bad. Well that was my crazy week.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.