Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 1/2 Months!!!

I can't believe that I have 2 1/2 months in my mission. Its weird, it doesn't feel like that long. That's crazy!!! Well this week has been full of ups and downs. My companion Elder Myers is still dealing with depression. Its really been really hard to go out and do the work and talk to people. We're still teaching our investigators but we don't really go out to knock. But I feel that it should be getting better soon. Like on Monday, we had Zone Conferene and he was reallly good. After he was excited about going out to work. And Tuesday we went to a funeral and he was fine after. But yesterday he was just not feeling it. Good thing we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders. It sounds bad but it really helped out. I went out to Beaverton and he stayed in Portland. I went knocking and it felt so good. I didn't think that knockng could be such a relief. All in all the exchanges were pretty good. The only bad part about it was that the elder I stayed with snored really bad. He kept me up most of the night. Other than that it was fine. I got to know more of Oregon and got to know my Zone Leaders better.

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.