Monday, November 9, 2009

WAAAA!!

Well this week had its good and its bads. The bads: we spent a lot of time moving apartments. It took most of the week trying to get our stuff together and cleaning it all out but we are finally done. That about all of the bad. Except that we didn't get too much time to knock. The good:I love my new apartment!!! Also we had, in my opinion, a really good Zone Conference. We talked about The Doctrine of Jesus Christ. we read 2 Nephi 31. I learned a lot. Its crazy what you can understand from the scriptures if you jsut have a different perspective. I got so much out of this conference. Some of the stakes in our area had a Missionary Fireside. It was good. We had the president from our mission give a talk and Elder Robbins from the Quorum of the Seventy. I enjoyed all the talks and testimonies.
I had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I had a blast. We worked hard and brought some kids into repentance. We layed down the law! Its always good to go out of your area and help other people.
We also had a "Family Home Evening" with the branch. It turned out better than I thought.
I bought this sweet sweater! It has a map of Oregon on it with big Old English letters "OREGON". Its nice I must confess. The best thing is that I bought it at a GenX store, so its pretty "Cholo" (LOL).
Thank you for all that you for me and because you are always worried about my needs. Also thanx for the sweet camera. Its ganna come in handy. Peace and Love!!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.