Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AHHHH!!!

Im excited that we are going to Sea Side today! Its going to be sweet. We are ganna go to the Nike Outlet Store. Nike stuff here are relatively cheap since Oregon is the home for Nike. My compa bought a set ao $90 shoes for $15 at Ross. The best thing is that there is no sales tax. Ill tell you what I bought later.
Last week on P-DAy we had Zone Activity. We went down to Portland to play some soccer and some basketball. We were also ganna go to eat at a Peruvian restaurant but the Elders that I went with decided that they wanted to go to the mall, so we went. We went to the Lloyd Center. It was nice! It felt kinda weird going in a mall after more than 7 month of not setting foot in one. I had fun though. I saw some nice ADIDAS that I should have bought but for one reason or another I didnt. I regret it!
Thursday I was not too enthusiastic. It was just one of those days that you want to end as soon as possible because you know that tomorrow will be a better day. After that It was really good. I was reading my old journal entries and looking though my old planners and it made me feel a lot better. I felt rejuvinated. It brought back all of those memories. It's weird how I can remeber most of the days like yesterday although it has been a long time.
Im really excited for Thanksgiving (AKA: Turkey-day). We were ganna have Zone Training then but our Zone Leaders had mercy on us. Now we can go out and have a Turkey Bowl. Its ganna be nice. Well I really wish that I could be with you all but at the same time I don't. Wish you all a great Thanksgiving. Dont eat too much cause I will!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.