Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey People!!

Well I have exciting news, I have a new companion! His name is Elder Battaglia. He is a really good missionary. It kinda funny, we both are follow-up training each other. That is, we both are our first companions after our trainers. It pretty crazy. He has five months in the mission and I have six, so I'm the senior companion. I think that he will help me more than I will help him. I also moved from area. I'm not in Portland anymore, I'm in Forest Grove. Its a little town. Not as big as Portland, but also not as hectic either. Our area is pretty big though, I think it might be the biggest in the mission. We cover from Downtown Hillsborrow all the way out to Sea Side. The good thing is that our work is pretty much centered in a small area. So that's the big news. I finally got a new companion after six months. We had a good run but it was time for a change. I can't wait to go out and work!! See ya!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.