Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family!!!!

How are all of you doing?? I haven't heard from any of you in a long time. Oh well. This last week has been good. I don't think I've worked so hard in four months. We have knocked like beasts!! This is so much fun!! There is three pairs of missionaries in this branch, so there is three times as many missionaries for the bracj to feed. The cool thing about it is that we all eat in the same place at the same time. So picture this, there is six missionaries in a table for four and we all eat like we've never been fed before. It's actually really sweet. We have a good time and the members are willing to do it. They like it. We like it too. We get to know each other and the members every day. Its so much fun. I could not have asked for a better place to spend the holiday season. Yesterday, Monday the 26th, we did service. We went the house of a member. The english Elders invited us to help this member expand his basement. What we are doing is we are moving all of the support beams and digging to make the basement bigger. It was hard work. Harder than what I did with back home. But it was a good feeling to know that we are helping this member. Afterwards his wife made us Frito Pie with home made chilli. It was good!! Last but not least, the other day my companion and I found this lady that was literally possesed. It was one of the craziest things that have happened to me on my mission. This just strengthens my testimony that there is an opposing force that is trying to drag us to missery. And the only way that we can protect ourselves from it is to have faith in Christ and do all that he want us to do. Love you all. See ya later!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.