Thursday, August 13, 2009

Four Months!!!

Well its not four months yet. I still need 48 hours, but its close enough. Its been a real neat ride. I have come to love this work with all my heart. I feel really good about having taken this step. it has shown me a lot about who I am and whom I want to become. It feels really good to be a part of the change in peoples lifes. I feel really fortunate to have opportunity. I never thought I would feel like this. The best part about all this is that I still have 20 months. Im really excited to see what will become of me in that time. I hope that you are all excited as I am. Well now to tell you a bit about my week. I have had a lot better weeks than this. It has been really hard to work with my injured companion. We have tried, but it only works out for a little while. I think I need to take more charge and help my companion get back into the groove of things. The worst part is that I feel like I have become lazy because Im not doing all I can. This sounds more like a confession. But oh well, I know what I need to do. I love you all.

PS: Write me back. I'd like to know how you are all doing!!!!!

ELDER ARCIA
(stripplingarcia@myldsmail.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.