Tuesday, July 6, 2010

 Hey people:
 How are you all??
 I've been pretty good. Well this week has been a fairly good one. I just got a new companion, Elder Harper. He is a pretty cool guy. We get along real well. He is a Spanish missionary so that is helping the area out a lot. We are getting along really good and we work hard.For some reason this week end was not so good. I think that it was because of the 4th of July. Everybody was out partying and no one had time to just sit and talk. We have been trying to be patient and diligent to keep on working hard. Hopefully it all comes back to normal when the holidays are over.
 It was pretty sad to see Elder Layton leave but I think that Elder Harper and I are going to do really well. I was also really nervous because I was going to take over the area and teach my companion the ropes. I think that it has been going real well and even though it might be tough right now to find I know that the our efforts are not in vain. Well im running out of time. I love you all and hope you all are doing well.
--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.