Tuesday, June 1, 2010

yeah yeah!!!

 Well people, these past weeks have been a bit crazy. I just got transferred to a new area in the mission. I'm working in the Tonasket/Oroville area. Im really sad to leave East Wenatchee because I think that I could have helped a lot more people there but I know that this is where God needs me. My companion, Elder Layton, is just learning how to take over an area and its been kind of slow but we are trying to get going again. Its mostly english work here but their is a lot of potential for spanish work. Just recently we found a few good people that are progressing real well towards baptism. We have been working really hard to get this area back on track.
 The members here are sweet. They care so much about us and take care of us. This area was just opened back up. It had been shut down for a while so they are glad to see missionaries again. This ward was just made a ward recently. It does not have more than two months. Its really nice because they are all about missionary work to get the ward growing.
 The view here is amazing. Its pretty much just ranches and orchards but there are some mountains and its all rural. I never thought that I would like the country so much. I guess its just growing on me.
 Well what else can I say?? I love being out here in the middle of nowhere trying to bring people closer to Christ. It has been a great honor to serve with all of the people that I have served with and Im excited to work with many more.
 I love you all and I hope that everything is going well for yall!!
--


Elder Arcia
(pablo.arcia.valdes@myldsmail.net)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate and decent.